2021 was another exciting year for findandfund, reaching record visitor numbers, leads and finance cases. We also ran our biggest ever competition and embarked on some exciting marketing campaigns, all while making significant improvements to the online user journey.
Here are the headlines:
- We saw 34% more leads generated for our dealers in 2021 than 2020
- Finance applications are up 13% year on year
- findandfund ‘visitor to finance’ case conversion increased by 12% in 2021
Despite current stocking challenges in the industry, findandfund offers customers an appealing proposition: the chance to browse through up to 140,000 used vehicles from over 2000 trusted dealers. New features this year include the ability to search and save vehicles in the account area, an improved decision in principle tool and a new ‘home delivery’ icon.
Here’s a flavour of what else is happening on site…
- Petrol cars are the most popular choice
- HP is the top finance option
- Ford, Mercedes and Audi are the most searched vehicle makes
- Ford Fiesta has been the most searched car overall this year
- Black, white & grey are the most popular colours
It’s not enough for us to just tell our dealers that findandfund is valuable, we’ve been telling our customers too. Helping customers along their buying journey, our biggest campaign of the year saw 30 lucky customers win £1,000 off their vehicle finance. This drove a significant increase in findandfund account area sign ups, generating more leads in the account area than ever before.
Here are a few other things you might have spotted last year:
- A new influencer campaign, working with social media personalities to help spread the word
- Targeted and tailored digital advertising that shows findandfund in the right place, at the right time
- Regular outreach stories, sharing insights and data with the UK’s biggest news outlets
- Improved email communications to support our customers throughout their entire agreement