We have unleashed the power of self-serve technology into the dealer showroom to help dealers cater for the new era of digital customers.
The product has proven so successful that it has already scooped the award for innovation at the Car Finance Awards 2017.
The way customers shop for vehicles has changed.
Today, customers visit less than 2 showrooms before making a purchase, usually after spending 3 months researching their options online.
Customers are growing increasingly tech-savvy, and over 50% of businesses are responding by adding self-serve facilities to their websites and stores.
To help dealers reach those tech-savvy customers that are quickly becoming the norm, MotoNovo has introduced self-service to the motor industry.
MotoNovo Self-Serve presents a seamless, multi-channel experience facilitating the customer's need to be in control of the finance process and future-proofing the dealer's business.
How it works
- Customers can find the car they want from the dealer's showroom or website.
- The customer makes an enquiry either online, in the showroom, or over the phone.
- Dealers log into Nexus 2 and have the option of sending a proposal via the standard Nexus 2 method, or via Self-Serve, for the customer to propose themselves.
- Customers can review the quotes and apply through the portal for finance.
- If accepted, customers are emailed a link to click, read, and sign their contracts.
- Dealers receive a copy of the agreement via email and are notified of payout.
- Dealers can arrange the delivery of the vehicle and the customer then gets to drive away happy.
To find out more about MotoNovo Self-Serve, speak to your Account Manager.